[CLOSED] Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

Official PRO tournaments hosted by PRO staff members.
Locked

Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?

Poll ended at 4 months ago

Yes
142
78%
No
39
22%
 
Total votes: 181
adryano7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

4 months ago

Latest post of the previous page:

Daeon wrote:QR_BBPOST I would like to register!Server:Timezone: GMT+Imgur Album Link: Trainer Card:

User avatar
Kagawa
Game Master
Game Master
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
Posts: 3729
Joined: 10 months ago
Location: RED SERVER
Career: Borrusia Dortmund
IGN: Deidara7
Been thanked: 1 time

4 months ago

alanudao wrote:QR_BBPOST I would like to register!
Server: Red
Timezone: GMT-2
Imgur Album Link: where do i send this?
Added you to the thread.
Send the imgur album link to Daeon and you will be completely registered.
Do not send the link to me as I will be participating in the tournament myself (unless you want to let me win thats fine too)
Taimo123 wrote:QR_BBPOST I would like to register!
Ajith wrote:QR_BBPOST I would like to enter.
Darkin wrote:QR_BBPOST I would like to register!
Added all 3 of you to the thread. Don't forget to send your imgur link to Daeon if you haven't (to be completely registered)
Image
Receive 10 thanks from me via Report Center and let me know afterwards ^^

User avatar
Chicho0
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Posts: 38
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: argentina
Career:
Gender:
Age: 21

4 months ago

I would like to register!
Server:Red
Timezone: GMT -03:00
Trainer Card:
Image

jonathanjazz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

4 months ago

i participe i jonathanjazz i 1475horas red server
:Cool: I would like to register!
Server:
Timezone: GMT+
Imgur Album Link:
Trainer Card:

endokun
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Posts: 44
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: indonesian
Career: traveler
IGN: endokun
Gender:
Age: 21
Contact:

4 months ago

I want join to tour I'm from red server my play time : 2000+hours and I got team

User avatar
Kagawa
Game Master
Game Master
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
Posts: 3729
Joined: 10 months ago
Location: RED SERVER
Career: Borrusia Dortmund
IGN: Deidara7
Been thanked: 1 time

4 months ago

jonathanjazz wrote:QR_BBPOST i participe i jonathanjazz i 1475horas red server
endokun wrote:QR_BBPOST I want join to tour I'm from red server my play time : 2000+hours and I got team
Please look at the main thread and use the registration format properly.
Send your imgur albums to Daeon to be fully registered, thanks.
Do not send them to me as I will be participating in the tournament as well (red server)
Image
Receive 10 thanks from me via Report Center and let me know afterwards ^^

dicsonwong
Rookie Trainer
Rookie Trainer
Posts: 73
Joined: 10 months ago
Career:

4 months ago

Kagawa wrote:QR_BBPOST
jonathanjazz wrote:QR_BBPOST i participe i jonathanjazz i 1475horas red server
endokun wrote:QR_BBPOST I want join to tour I'm from red server my play time : 2000+hours and I got team
Please look at the main thread and use the registration format properly.
Send your imgur albums to Daeon to be fully registered, thanks.
Do not send them to me as I will be participating in the tournament as well (red server)
Is my registration completed? Its almost a week and I see no update of the original post from daeon.

User avatar
kizuma972
Banned User
Banned User
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 5 months ago
Career:

4 months ago

I would like to register !
Server:Red
Timezone:GMT-04h00
Trainer Card:
Image

User avatar
Kagawa
Game Master
Game Master
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
Posts: 3729
Joined: 10 months ago
Location: RED SERVER
Career: Borrusia Dortmund
IGN: Deidara7
Been thanked: 1 time

4 months ago

dicsonwong wrote:QR_BBPOST Is my registration completed? Its almost a week and I see no update of the original post from daeon.
Nope.
Send your imgur team album to me and you're good to go.
kizuma972 wrote:QR_BBPOST I would like to register !
Server:Red
Timezone:GMT-04h00
Trainer Card:
Added you to the thread.
Make sure to send your imgur team album to Daeon before Jan 15 if you haven't.
Image
Receive 10 thanks from me via Report Center and let me know afterwards ^^

dicsonwong
Rookie Trainer
Rookie Trainer
Posts: 73
Joined: 10 months ago
Career:

4 months ago

Kagawa wrote:QR_BBPOST
dicsonwong wrote:QR_BBPOST Is my registration completed? Its almost a week and I see no update of the original post from daeon.
Nope.
Send your imgur team album to me and you're good to go.
kizuma972 wrote:QR_BBPOST I would like to register !
Server:Red
Timezone:GMT-04h00
Trainer Card:
Added you to the thread.
Make sure to send your imgur team album to Daeon before Jan 15 if you haven't.
Sent one to Daeon already in last week but w/e I sent one for you as well. Thanks.

User avatar
Kagawa
Game Master
Game Master
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
Posts: 3729
Joined: 10 months ago
Location: RED SERVER
Career: Borrusia Dortmund
IGN: Deidara7
Been thanked: 1 time

4 months ago

dicsonwong wrote:QR_BBPOST Sent one to Daeon already in last week but w/e I sent one for you as well. Thanks.
You are fully registered.
Thanks and good luck.
Image
Receive 10 thanks from me via Report Center and let me know afterwards ^^

Locked
  • Information