^^BlueMYSTIC & PURITY^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server **Top 10 on Guild PVP Rankings**(UPDATE the requirments)

Looking for a guild? All guild related threads are here!
Locked
User avatar
mysteries
Banned User
Banned User
Pokémon Veteran
Pokémon Veteran
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 am
Location: philippines
IGN: mysteries
Gender:
Age: 20

Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

UPDATE!!



Brycee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi i cant read a word of whats all sayd in the post somehow the page doesnt load at all can i get a pm from thanks im online.on the forum all day so will reply as soon as i see it

Regards
Brycee



PaulWG
Rookie Trainer
Rookie Trainer
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:47 am

Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi! My name is PaulWG and I would love to be a part of your guild.

100+hours game play: I'm at 164 hours played now.
region u finish?: Me and my friend Silverdemonwolf just started the johto region 2 or 3 days ago.
why u want to join/be part of the guild?: Looking to meet nice people to play with in this game.
if someone need ur help are u willing to help?: Of course. I love helping others :)
must be english language(bad or good): English is my main language so I'm very good at speaking it.



User avatar
mysteries
Banned User
Banned User
Pokémon Veteran
Pokémon Veteran
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 am
Location: philippines
IGN: mysteries
Gender:
Age: 20

Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:29 am

PaulWG wrote:QR_BBPOST Hi! My name is PaulWG and I would love to be a part of your guild.

100+hours game play: I'm at 164 hours played now.
region u finish?: Me and my friend Silverdemonwolf just started the johto region 2 or 3 days ago.
why u want to join/be part of the guild?: Looking to meet nice people to play with in this game.
if someone need ur help are u willing to help?: Of course. I love helping others :)
must be english language(bad or good): English is my main language so I'm very good at speaking it.
hi i the guild leader of blue mystic..we are happy to have a new member...the link of our discord will be pm on u thanks for joining :y: :Smile:



User avatar
mysteries
Banned User
Banned User
Pokémon Veteran
Pokémon Veteran
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 am
Location: philippines
IGN: mysteries
Gender:
Age: 20

Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:24 pm

up :y:



User avatar
mysteries
Banned User
Banned User
Pokémon Veteran
Pokémon Veteran
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 am
Location: philippines
IGN: mysteries
Gender:
Age: 20

Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:50 pm

:Heart:



User avatar
BlackTeraByte
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Hi, iam BlackTeraByte and i would like to be part of your guild.
Right now i have 260h of playtime and I´ve finished all regions
I wanna join your guild because i like to be around people and help people while playing.
Iam not an native english speaker so my english is not perfect, but i think its good enough to understand me :)

Would love to get invited :Shy:



User avatar
mysteries
Banned User
Banned User
Pokémon Veteran
Pokémon Veteran
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 am
Location: philippines
IGN: mysteries
Gender:
Age: 20

Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:59 am

BlackTeraByte wrote:QR_BBPOST Hi, iam BlackTeraByte and i would like to be part of your guild.
Right now i have 260h of playtime and I´ve finished all regions
I wanna join your guild because i like to be around people and help people while playing.
Iam not an native english speaker so my english is not perfect, but i think its good enough to understand me :)

Would love to get invited :Shy:
hi there...i see u meet the requirements...u can pm me in game so i can invite u and i can give u the link of our discord app..
thanks for joining :y: :Heart:



User avatar
mysteries
Banned User
Banned User
Pokémon Veteran
Pokémon Veteran
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 am
Location: philippines
IGN: mysteries
Gender:
Age: 20

Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:54 pm

:Heart:



Garf0305
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:30 pm

I would like to join your Guild, too. I'm german so my english isn't the best. IGN: Garf0305



User avatar
mysteries
Banned User
Banned User
Pokémon Veteran
Pokémon Veteran
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 am
Location: philippines
IGN: mysteries
Gender:
Age: 20

Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Garf0305 wrote:QR_BBPOST I would like to join your Guild, too. I'm german so my english isn't the best. IGN: Garf0305
theres some requirements to join..im happy if u meet all requirements to join in our guild thanks :y:



Locked