Re: Download the game
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:34 am
Latest post of the previous page:- Beat Up now calculates correct damage
- Defog should now work
- Rock types now get SPDEF bonus in sandstorm weather
- You can now see Entry Hazards on the field if you mouse over Pokemons Healthbar/Name in battle.
- Psychics chance to lower SPDEF is now correct
- Heal Bell no longer heals things like leech seed.
- Grass whistle's accuracy is now correct
- Sturdy no longer stops Explosion
- Explosion now works correctly
- Sticky Web now works and is applied to the movesets of the Pokemon who learn it.
- TM111 Will-O-Wisp is now available
- TM54 Calm Mind is now available
- TM75 Swords Dance is now available
- TM69 Roost is now available
- TM81 Brick Break is now available
- TM96 Thief is now available
- Fake out no longer fails if the opponent switches out.
- Rain and Sun weather effects are now increasing Attack Power correctly, 50% not 100%
- Baton Pass will fail if you are Frozen, Sleeping, Fully Paralized.
- Psyshock now calculates damage using the user's Special Attack and the opponent's Defence stat.
- Pokemon should now still be hit by Burn/Curse/Toxic/etc when confused.
- Poison Powder will no longer Poison Grass Type Pokemon.
- Stun Spore will no longer Paralize Grass Type Pokemon.
- The Move Brick Break is now coded and removes Light Screen and Reflect from battle.
- Sand Rush no longer takes damage from sandstorm
- Sand Force now works
- Knock Off now does the 50% extra damage if opponent is holding an item.
- Flame Body no longer activates if you try to hit a ghost type like Chandelure with a fighting or normal move.
- High Jump Kick and Jump Kick should now hurt you with crash damage if you try to use it on a Ghost type.
- You can now evolve Magneton into Magnezone by level up inside Power Plant.
(These 2 Items Last Forever, they are not consumable.. there was just no where else to place them in the Coin Shop)
- There is now an Tree Axe item available from the coin store, which allows you to cut trees if you own HM01 - Cut.
- There is now a Pick Axe item available from the coin store which allows you to break rocks!