Sinnoh Release: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=74865

Valley Of Steel

Here is where important announcements and latest news about the game can be found!
Post Reply
User avatar
Marcy
Apprentice
Apprentice
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 11:23 am
Location: Land of Ooo
Career: Computer Engineer
Has thanked: 1 time
Gender:
Age: 23

Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:31 am

Latest post of the previous page:

KingEnder2K wrote:QR_BBPOST Hi I just bought 3 rarecandies for 20 steel coins, but I didn't receive the rarecandies can someone help me with this, my in-game is KingEnder2K and this happened on the blue server
Fixed it, and extended the date limit to 30 September for the inconvenience. Try, please, again and enjoy your Rare Candies :Grin:


Please, do not contact staff members for private support
(Unsolicited messages will be trashed)

User avatar
ImRig
Champion
Champion
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:50 am
Career:
IGN: ImRig
Gender:
Age: 20

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:54 am

Will the underground be implemented soon or "vulcan island" will be implemented first and valley of steel forgot?


Image

User avatar
Necro287
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:43 pm
Career:

Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Marcy wrote:QR_BBPOST
KingEnder2K wrote:QR_BBPOST Hi I just bought 3 rarecandies for 20 steel coins, but I didn't receive the rarecandies can someone help me with this, my in-game is KingEnder2K and this happened on the blue server
Fixed it, and extended the date limit to 30 September for the inconvenience. Try, please, again and enjoy your Rare Candies :Grin:
Image
Does Daily Quest have limit time ?
Can you explain what "September the 30st of 2016" is ? :Grin:



User avatar
Marcy
Apprentice
Apprentice
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 11:23 am
Location: Land of Ooo
Career: Computer Engineer
Has thanked: 1 time
Gender:
Age: 23

Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Necro287 wrote:QR_BBPOST
Does Daily Quest have limit time ?
Can you explain what "September the 30st of 2016" is ?
Not the daily quests but the rewards! So they'll change the next day of that date :Grin:


Please, do not contact staff members for private support
(Unsolicited messages will be trashed)

User avatar
Necro287
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:43 pm
Career:

Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Marcy wrote:QR_BBPOST
Necro287 wrote:QR_BBPOST
Does Daily Quest have limit time ?
Can you explain what "September the 30st of 2016" is ?
Not the daily quests but the rewards! So they'll change the next day of that date :Grin:
So if i can't get enough 110 coin to buy Vampire.E until 30/9/2016 , i will never can get this prize ?? :Cry: OMG :Shocked:



User avatar
Marcy
Apprentice
Apprentice
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 11:23 am
Location: Land of Ooo
Career: Computer Engineer
Has thanked: 1 time
Gender:
Age: 23

Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Necro287 wrote:QR_BBPOST
Marcy wrote:QR_BBPOST
Necro287 wrote:QR_BBPOST
Does Daily Quest have limit time ?
Can you explain what "September the 30st of 2016" is ?
Not the daily quests but the rewards! So they'll change the next day of that date :Grin:
So if i can't get enough 110 coin to buy Vampire.E until 30/9/2016 , i will never can get this prize ?? :Cry:
I calculated it when Valley Of Steel was released and if you do it everyday, you can achieve it in 2 weeks or less if you have luck!
Come on, never surrender! :Smile:


Please, do not contact staff members for private support
(Unsolicited messages will be trashed)

User avatar
Coop33
Champion
Champion
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:54 pm
Career:

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Marcy wrote:QR_BBPOST
Necro287 wrote:QR_BBPOST
Marcy wrote:QR_BBPOST

Not the daily quests but the rewards! So they'll change the next day of that date :Grin:
So if i can't get enough 110 coin to buy Vampire.E until 30/9/2016 , i will never can get this prize ?? :Cry:
I calculated it when Valley Of Steel was released and if you do it everyday, you can achieve it in 2 weeks or less if you have luck!
Come on, never surrender! :Smile:

1-5 coins, so 3 coins in average per day. This means 14 days * 3 coins = 52 coins

So 52 Coins in 2 weeks, 104 coins in a month, still not enough for the item. xd I aborted doing the quest cause i got super rarely 5 coins, 1 coin more than usual.

Just my 2 cents. ;)



User avatar
Marcy
Apprentice
Apprentice
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 11:23 am
Location: Land of Ooo
Career: Computer Engineer
Has thanked: 1 time
Gender:
Age: 23

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:40 am

Now don't say I'm not good with you, guys! I'll call this "THE LAST SLOPE OF SEPTEMBER FOR THOSE WHO COULDN'T START FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE EVENT OPENING"

New random Steel Coins rewards:

- Item finding quest = values from 2 to 9 (included)
- Battleing quest = values from 4 to 14 (included)

This is exceptional, so don't waste this opportunity of getting my super Vampire Eyes!

Image


Please, do not contact staff members for private support
(Unsolicited messages will be trashed)

User avatar
ridersempai
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:14 pm
Location: Portugal
Career: Nurse/Teacher
Gender:

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:49 am

*.* Marcy the real mvp *.*


Image

User avatar
Necro287
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:43 pm
Career:

Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Marcy wrote:QR_BBPOST Now don't say I'm not good with you, guys! I'll call this "THE LAST SLOPE OF SEPTEMBER FOR THOSE WHO COULDN'T START FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE EVENT OPENING"

New random Steel Coins rewards:

- Item finding quest = values from 2 to 9 (included)
- Battleing quest = values from 4 to 14 (included)

This is exceptional, so don't waste this opportunity of getting my super Vampire Eyes!

Image
I get 7 coins today and have 31 coins now :Smile: Still have 17 days left to make my dream come true :Heart:



User avatar
Starlight
Pokémon Veteran
Pokémon Veteran
Posts: 932
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:40 am
Career: Red Server player xD
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:33 am

ImRig wrote:QR_BBPOST Will the underground be implemented soon or "vulcan island" will be implemented first and valley of steel forgot?
This, I'm curious when the VoS underground will be available......Steven boss is there, judging from what he said when we met him in VoS.

......to be honest I'm more curious on what wild Pokemon will be available there xD


~Player of Red Server~

Post Reply