Guide on areas people often get stuck in

Guides whose content no longer apply to the current data.
dudy142
Career:

1 year ago

Latest post of the previous page:

need help with a way to defeat Giovanni in number 17. or a good training spot near there

Allenone
Career:
IGN: Allenone

1 year ago

Number 7 helped, took Charmander as a starter, i keep getting to starmie and dying after like 20 attempts, hopefully a gyrados will get the job done for me!

Mubinz
Career:
IGN: Mubinz

10 months ago

[highlight]23. Team Rocket have set up again -_- any advice on easily maneuvering past their teleport puzzle?
- Unfortunetly this is hard to explain since it is purely based on memory since the developers love to block team rocket bases off after you have cleared them :<
- Start on the 5th or 6th floor i can't remember and head south to a section where there is a room to your right and left both with a team rocket member gaurding
- Take the teleporter in the left building and from here you should have a one way path straight to the people you have to manage
- Keep in mind you are allowed to loose to Gary and when you come back he will leave after talking to him so you can take on Giovanni[/highlight]

You don't start from 5th or 6th and head south. You start from 3th and head south

Mubinz
Career:

10 months ago

dudy142 wrote:QR_BBPOST need help with a way to defeat Giovanni in number 17. or a good training spot near there
Go to route 16 to train

Mubinz
Career:

10 months ago

[highlight]
Mubinz wrote:23. Team Rocket have set up again -_- any advice on easily maneuvering past their teleport puzzle?
- Unfortunetly this is hard to explain since it is purely based on memory since the developers love to block team rocket bases off after you have cleared them :<
- Start on the 5th or 6th floor i can't remember and head south to a section where there is a room to your right and left both with a team rocket member gaurding
- Take the teleporter in the left building and from here you should have a one way path straight to the people you have to manage
- Keep in mind you are allowed to loose to Gary and when you come back he will leave after talking to him so you can take on Giovanni

[/highlight][/highlight][/highlight]

You don't start from 5th or 6th and head south. You start from 3th and head south

ALPHARENJI
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career: none ya business
IGN: ALPHARENJI

9 months ago

how do u get to celadon though im lost on here

Tree13769
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career:
IGN: Tree13769

9 months ago

A very helpful guide for people stuck on areas. It certainly helped me. Thank you ^-^

Kansu
Banned User
Banned User
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Career:

9 months ago

Nice guide! About brock gym : Should prob specify that poliwag is only at night, and in the day Budew can be caught in the forest.
My wishlist :
- Epic Tyranitar (almost any nature)
- Epic Jolly Garchomp 31 speed

My shop:
http://pokemon-revolution-online.net/Fo ... 12&t=38654

Snezko
Career:

8 months ago

Thank you, helped a lot in many cases =)

NoobOfPoke
Career:

7 months ago

Thanks was stuck in several places. This helps a lot :y:

exeldx
Career:

4 months ago

laishiou wrote:QR_BBPOST t side of t

• Information