Sinnoh Release: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=74865

Gym Leader & Elite 4 Guide (ALL REGION)

Find informative and helpful information on the PvM aspect of PRO--boss battles, gym-leaders, Elite Four bureaus, and so forth!
Post Reply
User avatar
TrashCanMan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:33 pm
Career:
Age: 19

Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:09 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Hello can someone help me with brock?
and why are his pokemon levels "??"



User avatar
allessio
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:22 am
Location: Red Server
Career:
IGN: Allessio
Gender:

Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:32 am

TrashCanMan wrote:Hello can someone help me with brock?
and why are his pokemon levels "??"
Brock's pokemon are around level 15. If your starter is charmender, try leveling until lvl 16 and learn dragon rage. or caught a poliwag on route 22 at night


Image

User avatar
TrashCanMan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:33 pm
Career:
Age: 19

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:36 pm

allessio wrote:QR_BBPOST
TrashCanMan wrote:Hello can someone help me with brock?
and why are his pokemon levels "??"
Brock's pokemon are around level 15. If your starter is charmender, try leveling until lvl 16 and learn dragon rage. or caught a poliwag on route 22 at night
thank you



lotono
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:12 am
Career:

Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:38 pm

can someone help me choose pokemon and level of it with elite4(johto)? it's very hard.



User avatar
waltzs07
Banned User
Banned User
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:10 pm
Career:

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:50 am

JOHTO E4
Member : Koga
the last2 Swalot > MEGA Beedrill
and no picture in game



User avatar
allessio
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:22 am
Location: Red Server
Career:
IGN: Allessio
Gender:

Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:53 am

lotono wrote:can someone help me choose pokemon and level of it with elite4(johto)? it's very hard.
to beat E4 you need fast sweeper, like standard build gyarados and gengar. need some support with status spreader
waltzs07 wrote:JOHTO E4
Member : Koga
the last2 Swalot > MEGA Beedrill
and no picture in game
so swalot replaced by mega beedrill ?


Image

User avatar
waltzs07
Banned User
Banned User
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:10 pm
Career:

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:44 pm

allessio wrote:QR_BBPOST so swalot replaced by mega beedrill ?
allessio wrote:QR_BBPOST waltzs07 wrote:
JOHTO E4
Member : Koga
the last2 Swalot > MEGA Beedrill
and no picture in game
yes
after that I dont know
crushed game everytime when i battling with mega beedrill



LordMitico
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:52 am
Career:

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:11 am

list of the recent changes for johto e4 ( I just did it )

Koga: Swalot > Mega - Beedrill
Bruno: Lucario > Mega - Lucario
Karen: Houndoom > Mega - Houndoom
Lance: Salamence > Charizard
Lance: Charizard > Mega - Salamence

Mega - Beedrill and Mega - Salamence have no images yet only names



Illusion88
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:59 pm
Career:

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:53 am

Hello!

any help with the Kanto's Elite 4?

I tried with some lvl 70s pokemon but i lose with the first one.

Could be enough a lvl 80s team? Or i need to levelling yet the team?

Thanks!



User avatar
allessio
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:22 am
Location: Red Server
Career:
IGN: Allessio
Gender:

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:01 pm

LordMitico wrote:QR_BBPOST list of the recent changes for johto e4 ( I just did it )

Koga: Swalot > Mega - Beedrill
Bruno: Lucario > Mega - Lucario
Karen: Houndoom > Mega - Houndoom
Lance: Salamence > Charizard
Lance: Charizard > Mega - Salamence

Mega - Beedrill and Mega - Salamence have no images yet only names
thx for info, will update soon :Grin:
Illusion88 wrote:QR_BBPOST Hello!

any help with the Kanto's Elite 4?

I tried with some lvl 70s pokemon but i lose with the first one.

Could be enough a lvl 80s team? Or i need to levelling yet the team?

Thanks!
better level 100
gyarados (dragon dance + crunch) to sweep will. gengar (psychic) to sweep koga and bruno. and clefable (moonblast) for karen. and some support like t-wave user


Image

Mrfruit17
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:07 am
Career:

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:08 am

whats a good team against the johto e4



Post Reply