[font=Century Gothic]Pokémon Revolution Online (PRO), like the official games, have gyms dotted around the region for you to challenge. Each gym has a specific leader and focuses on a specific type. In PRO however, there are some changes from the official games.
After you defeated a gym leader, you can learn a new move from Technical Machine (TM)
or Tutor Move from a man who usually stand near the entrance
Ctrl + F to search[/font][font=Arial Black]KANTO GYM LEADER[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]• Gym Leader : Brock • Location : Pewter City • Specialty Type : • Badge : Boulder Badge • Reward : Bide
• Gym Leader : Giovanni • Location : Virdian City • Specialty Type : - • Badge : Earth Badge • Reward : Earthquake
The Elite Four are positioned within the Indigo Plateau in Kanto. However, despite their positioning, you need to get all 8 Kanto gym badges in order to access them.[font=Arial Black]KANTO ELITE FOUR[/font]
• Member : Lorelei • Specialty Type : &
• Member : Bruno • Specialty Type : &
• Member : Agatha • Specialty Type : &
• Member : Lance • Specialty Type :
[font=Arial Black]KANTO CHAMPION[/font]
• Champion : Blue • Specialty Type : Various
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE SOME DIFFRENT POKEMON FROM THE LIST
Last edited by allessio on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:09 am, edited 12 times in total.
Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO (Pokemon Revolution Online)!
A project that aims to concretize the Pokemon MMO dream that many avid Pokemon fans have been hunting for, PRO is a free-to-play, fan-made...Read More