TMs & Move Tutors

Looking for data-specific information? You'll find it compiled in these threads - for example: Pokemon-spawn data, rewards-listings, locational information of items, and so forth.
SlipperedClown
Career:

6 months ago

Latest post of the previous page:

Does anyone know where stone edge and focus blast can be found? people have been telling me that stone edge is in the game but idk where

Hiddentree
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
Career:
5 months ago

Where is hidden move
Doing daycare and ev training pm me for info or check on Yellow Trade Fourm

Tazarox
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career:
IGN: Tazarox

4 months ago

Im in national park johto but can't find signal beam help plz :(

Thank's Chriserit <3

chameleon
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Career:
4 months ago

Tazarox wrote:QR_BBPOST Im in national park johto but can't find signal beam help plz :(
Go towards the top right side of the map, you'll see an NPC behind the fences.

Tazarox
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career:
IGN: Tazarox

4 months ago

chameleon wrote:QR_BBPOST
Tazarox wrote:QR_BBPOST Im in national park johto but can't find signal beam help plz :(
Go towards the top right side of the map, you'll see an NPC behind the fences.
Thanks you master chameleon

Thank's Chriserit <3

AxZtorm
Career:

4 months ago

And grass knot ??? :Ambivalent:

Naero
Community Manager
Community Manager
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Career: Security Officer

4 months ago

I am not sure how widely this has been percolated yet; therefore, while I'm bereft of a better communicational medium to post it on, I shall announce here that TM67 (Protect) is now obtainable in-game; read here for more information regardingly: http://pro-wiki.info/index.php?title=TMs_and_HMs#TMs

On a semi-off-topic note as it pertains to the TMs guide: as is the case with all guides, they shall be migrated to the WIP wiki with due course once it's been fully modularized and publicized. While the guides section will still be resourceful for the near future and certainly seminal to the wiki's content development, the wiki will be focused on as the go-to informational resource. Alas, the wiki is vastly incomplete to that point at this time; however, this is one of the more complete guides on the wiki a this time and thus it's ready to be accepted as the go-to source for this particular topic.
Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

PurpleMauth
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
Career:
4 months ago

Naero wrote:QR_BBPOST I am not sure how widely this has been percolated yet; therefore, while I'm bereft of a better communicational medium to post it on, I shall announce here that TM67 (Protector) is now obtainable in-game; read here for more information regardingly: http://pro-wiki.info/index.php?title=TMs_and_HMs#TMs

On a semi-off-topic note as it pertains to the TMs guide: as is the case with all guides, they shall be migrated to the WIP wiki with due course once it's been fully modularized and publicized. While the guides section will still be resourceful for the near future and certainly seminal to the wiki's content development, the wiki will be focused on as the go-to informational resource. Alas, the wiki is vastly incomplete to that point at this time; however, this is one of the more complete guides on the wiki a this time and thus it's ready to be accepted as the go-to source for this particular topic.
Thanks Naero.

2 things - The TM move is Protect, Protector is the item used to evolved Rhydon to Rhyperior.

Second, the TMs are out of order on the page - it goes 66, 68, then 67.

Thanks for the work on the wiki, will make searching for info so much easier in the future!

GameOver
Career:

4 months ago

can't find the Bounce Tutor please assist

Hakunon
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Career:
IGN: Hakunon

4 months ago

GameOver wrote:QR_BBPOST can't find the Bounce Tutor please assist
He's at the Lake of Rage (Johto), inside a wood house in the forest north of the lake.

j4Lord
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career:
IGN: j4lord

3 months ago

hello guys,is in game any tm or move tutor for rock polish?

• Information