TMs & Move Tutors

Looking for data-specific information? You'll find it compiled in these threads - for example: Pokemon-spawn data, rewards-listings, locational information of items, and so forth.
Post Reply
User avatar
blue663
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Posts: 46
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

11 months ago

Latest post of the previous page:

Update

TM58: Bulk Up
TM89: Rock Tomb
TM92: Facade
TM100: Overheat

TM54: Calm Mind You already had that number lol

Sorry I forgot to write the numbers before :Grin:

User avatar
Hakunon
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 259
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Brazil
Career:
IGN: Hakunon
Has thanked: 3 times
Age: 23

11 months ago

Prerequisite for Sludge Bomb is becoming Hoenn Champion as far as I remember

User avatar
fyre
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Posts: 255
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:
IGN: Fyre
Gender:

11 months ago

Tutor Dark Pulse in Lavanridge Market
Image

PRRR
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

11 months ago

Hakunon wrote:QR_BBPOST Prerequisite for Sludge Bomb is becoming Hoenn Champion as far as I remember
I can buy it with 7 badges, last time I tried I had 4 so it'll have to be 5, 6 or 7.

User avatar
Hakunon
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 259
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Brazil
Career:
IGN: Hakunon
Has thanked: 3 times
Age: 23

11 months ago

PRRR wrote:QR_BBPOST
Hakunon wrote:QR_BBPOST Prerequisite for Sludge Bomb is becoming Hoenn Champion as far as I remember
I can buy it with 7 badges, last time I tried I had 4 so it'll have to be 5, 6 or 7.
Thanks! I'll guess 5 because that's when you can surf and fish so it would make sense as a "symbol of strength", needs someone to confirm.

worldofgilbert
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

11 months ago

Zeloups wrote:QR_BBPOST There's also a move tutor for Aqual Tail in Hoenn, unfortunately i can't remember where is it located and the price.. if someone can give extra info on it.. :Light:

Zeloups
abandoned ship

User avatar
BigBrotha
Rookie Trainer
Rookie Trainer
Posts: 75
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Turkey
Career:
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender:
Age: 22

11 months ago

Image
Image

User avatar
BigBrotha
Rookie Trainer
Rookie Trainer
Posts: 75
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Turkey
Career:
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender:
Age: 22

11 months ago

Zeloups wrote:QR_BBPOST There's also a move tutor for Aqual Tail in Hoenn, unfortunately i can't remember where is it located and the price.. if someone can give extra info on it.. :Light:

Zeloups
Image

Firestar72
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

11 months ago

TM 55 roar sold route 114 pos 23.48, by NPC Katy Perry, 5000$

User avatar
Atomiiiiic
Banned User
Banned User
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Posts: 139
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:
IGN: Atomiiiiic
Gender:
Age: 22

11 months ago

Pretentious wrote:QR_BBPOST TM86: Sludge Bomb - Dewford Town - $5,000 - Special Offer: 5 for $20,000 (needs pre-reqs***)
The requirement is be hooenn champ

User avatar
Coop33
Champion
Champion
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

11 months ago

Atomiiiiic wrote:QR_BBPOST
Pretentious wrote:QR_BBPOST TM86: Sludge Bomb - Dewford Town - $5,000 - Special Offer: 5 for $20,000 (needs pre-reqs***)
The requirement is be hooenn champ
I could buy it before i was Hoenn-Champ. But im not sure how many badges i had, surely more than 4.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Falkenauge1337 and 4 guests