Miles' Spawn Guide (updated)

Guides whose content no longer apply to the current data.
Nindir
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career:
IGN: Nindir

9 months ago

Latest post of the previous page:

Thank you so, so, sooooo much for posting this guide and updating it. :Grin:
You are not afraid of the dark. You are only afraid of what could happen in the dark.

KPgary
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Career:

9 months ago

Dratini is also found in love isalnd by surfing
A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.
A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

Izision
Career:

9 months ago

You can find Squirtle by surfing in route 12.

NamelessHero27
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
Career:
9 months ago

Yeah, Kanto starters have new spawn spot, I don't know since when.

Bulba: Safari Area 2 (old), Route 3 (all day), Route 16 (all day), Route 120 (night).
Squirtle: Vermilion (old), Safari area 1 (all day), Route 12 (all day), Dewford Town (all day).
Charmander: Safari area 1 (all day), Route 25 (all day), Jagged Pass (all day), Cinnabar mansion 3 (old).

Hakunon
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Career:
IGN: Hakunon

9 months ago

NamelessHero27 wrote:QR_BBPOST Yeah, Kanto starters have new spawn spot, I don't know since when.

Bulba: Safari Area 2 (old), Route 3 (all day), Route 16 (all day), Route 120 (night).
Squirtle: Vermilion (old), Safari area 1 (all day), Route 12 (all day), Dewford Town (all day).
Charmander: Safari area 1 (all day), Route 25 (all day), Jagged Pass (all day), Cinnabar mansion 3 (old).
It's an event, the Kanto starters has a chance to be the cloned version from Mewtwo movies, so catch all of them before it's over!

Windypuff
Former Staff
Former Staff
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Career:
9 months ago

Hakunon wrote:QR_BBPOST
NamelessHero27 wrote:QR_BBPOST Yeah, Kanto starters have new spawn spot, I don't know since when.

It's an event, the Kanto starters has a chance to be the cloned version from Mewtwo movies, so catch all of them before it's over!
Don't updated this to guide, because after end event, it will be removed. Thanks.
Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.
--Celedon Rocket Hideout--
--How to beat E4 Kanto--
--How to beat E4 Johto--
--The benefit of Membership--

thomashk1
Career:

9 months ago

thanks a lot for the guide

Xarias
Career:

9 months ago

Dratini doesn't spawn in Safari Entrance. You might wanna remove it from the guide.

WarlordWiper
Career:

9 months ago

Could you sort it out in each place the rarity of the spawn of the different pokemons that would be nice cuz I was half a day to find a Abra :D

Scarmagus92
Career:

9 months ago

there is the pokemon called tynamo in safari exclusive!!!
Just found it and felt like mentioning to you so you can complete even easier this great guide!!

Jahorse
Career:

8 months ago

Safari members area seems incorrect. I've seen gyarados and magikarp while surfing there. Also I heard that dratini can be caught surfing but I haven't seen one so I can't confirm.

• Information