Get HM-02 Fly Demonstration @ Kanto

Stumped on a quest? Find step-by-step guides here to help spam you through the questwork.
Post Reply
User avatar
carlho
Contributor
Contributor
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Hong Kong
Career: Coffee Maker
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
Contact:

1 year ago

Latest post of the previous page:

Xalina wrote:QR_BBPOST Does theif work aswell?
yea, frisk (to check if the poke holding item or not) works too
You may also interested in:
my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

MartydeSurl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

1 year ago

Hey, thx for the helpful guide :Grin:

Yorkie's brother was for me next to the power plant as in the picture you attached. Concerning the item, I used my Butterfree with compound eyes in 1st place and my Ursaring with the Covet move to steal it. After approximately 10 billion Grimers and Rattatas, I finally encountered the holy Pidgeotto with the Nocturnal feather. It took me about 20 Pidgeottos to find it (approximately 7 hours in Poké Time).

Quick suggestion to help the next ones : Since you can only find the item on Route 16, you should probably add to your guide that Pidgeottos only appear during the morning/at night on this road... I personally didn't know it and I spent a moment running around in the grass during the day without encountering a single Pidgeotto :Smile:
(For all I know you could be saying it in your video but since I don't understand your language... :Shy: )

Hope this helps !

User avatar
carlho
Contributor
Contributor
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Hong Kong
Career: Coffee Maker
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
Contact:

1 year ago

MartydeSurl wrote:QR_BBPOST Hey, thx for the helpful guide :Grin:

Yorkie's brother was for me next to the power plant as in the picture you attached. Concerning the item, I used my Butterfree with compound eyes in 1st place and my Ursaring with the Covet move to steal it. After approximately 10 billion Grimers and Rattatas, I finally encountered the holy Pidgeotto with the Nocturnal feather. It took me about 20 Pidgeottos to find it (approximately 7 hours in Poké Time).

Quick suggestion to help the next ones : Since you can only find the item on Route 16, you should probably add to your guide that Pidgeottos only appear during the morning/at night on this road... I personally didn't know it and I spent a moment running around in the grass during the day without encountering a single Pidgeotto :Smile:
(For all I know you could be saying it in your video but since I don't understand your language... :Shy: )

Hope this helps !
Oh you had bad luck :(

I thought people can see it's at night /morning in video,
so I don't even mention the encounter time.

But ya I will add hints at the top, thanks for your suggestion.
You may also interested in:
my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

User avatar
watersplash
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Germany
Career:
Gender:
Age: 25

1 year ago

thanks for this guide, really helpful!

wsndy02
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

1 year ago

hi,if i get HM-02 fly ,can i fly to other city with it?

User avatar
Kairey
Banned User
Banned User
Champion
Champion
Posts: 519
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:
Has thanked: 2 times

1 year ago

wsndy02 wrote:QR_BBPOST hi,if i get HM-02 fly ,can i fly to other city with it?
read the guide correctly.
carlho wrote:QR_BBPOST --- Attention!!! ---
HM02 Fly CANNOT USE OUTSIDE BATTLE!
that means you cannot fly to another cities directly!

so do it only if you really need the powerful moves for your bird and the subway service.
this mission really cost time and money...
Do not contact us for personal benefit discussion or privacy related questions.

bibol2110
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

1 year ago

I have a question partly about this quest, and more about compound eyes :P I used google, search option on this forum, but i couldnt find the exact answer :P So i post it here with hopes to finally get the answer im looking for ;p Question is really simple.

I have a low lvl Butterfree with Compound Eyes, and Duskull with Frisk ability. According to Bulbapedia if i put Butterfree in 1st slot in my party, it will increase the chance for enemy to hold an item even if it has fainted. Im not really sure about that so i thought i might as well ask.

Does dead (fainted) Butterfree (in 1st party slot - follows me around) still increase the chance for enemy pokemon to hold an item or not? And if i put Duskull with Frisk ability in 2nd spot, fight starts with Duskull going out. Does that combo work?

Pavwo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

1 year ago

how often does Yorki's brother change location?

User avatar
carlho
Contributor
Contributor
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Hong Kong
Career: Coffee Maker
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
Contact:

1 year ago

bibol2110 wrote:QR_BBPOST I have a question partly about this quest, and more about compound eyes :P I used google, search option on this forum, but i couldnt find the exact answer :P So i post it here with hopes to finally get the answer im looking for ;p Question is really simple.

I have a low lvl Butterfree with Compound Eyes, and Duskull with Frisk ability. According to Bulbapedia if i put Butterfree in 1st slot in my party, it will increase the chance for enemy to hold an item even if it has fainted. Im not really sure about that so i thought i might as well ask.

Does dead (fainted) Butterfree (in 1st party slot - follows me around) still increase the chance for enemy pokemon to hold an item or not? And if i put Duskull with Frisk ability in 2nd spot, fight starts with Duskull going out. Does that combo work?
:y: Good question,
But I have not tested about this, I guess the combo works in PRO, you may have a try.
Pavwo wrote:QR_BBPOST how often does Yorki's brother change location?
Yorkie's location is fixed but various in different account.
You may also interested in:
my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

warshadow412
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

1 year ago

if we cant fly to other cities whats the point of this HM?O_o waste of effort

ft86er
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

1 year ago

Another location for the brother is on route 21 on a little island. I just found him here on accident.
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: anhunter0258 and 5 guests