Get HM-02 Fly Demonstration @ Kanto

Stumped on a quest? Find step-by-step guides here to help spam you through the questwork.
Post Reply
User avatar
carlho
Contributor
Contributor
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Hong Kong
Career: Coffee Maker
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
Contact:

1 year ago

Latest post of the previous page:

deynon wrote:QR_BBPOST He wasn't :/
Sad to hearing this, but you are the 1st one to reporting this issue.
I'm not sure is there anymore pre-request or new location added.
(or maybe you talk to yorkie again and take a look for those 5-spots again)
You may also interested in:
my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

User avatar
NickyD
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:
Has thanked: 1 time
Gender:

1 year ago

I have also been to all spots mentioned, twice, and can't find him :'(

deynon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

1 year ago

maybe some spots had been added...

User avatar
carlho
Contributor
Contributor
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Hong Kong
Career: Coffee Maker
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
Contact:

1 year ago

NickyD wrote:QR_BBPOST I have also been to all spots mentioned, twice, and can't find him :'(
deynon wrote:QR_BBPOST maybe some spots had been added...
It' is possible, i may update the post if you guys find that. :Grin:
You may also interested in:
my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

User avatar
NickyD
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:
Has thanked: 1 time
Gender:

1 year ago

Hey
carlho wrote:QR_BBPOST
NickyD wrote:QR_BBPOST I have also been to all spots mentioned, twice, and can't find him :'(
deynon wrote:QR_BBPOST maybe some spots had been added...
It' is possible, i may update the post if you guys find that. :Grin:

Hey so I found him on route 21 on an island. Surfing south from Pallet Town he was on the right hand side not far down. :Angel:

User avatar
carlho
Contributor
Contributor
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Hong Kong
Career: Coffee Maker
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
Contact:

1 year ago

NickyD wrote:QR_BBPOST Hey
carlho wrote:QR_BBPOST
NickyD wrote:QR_BBPOST I have also been to all spots mentioned, twice, and can't find him :'(
deynon wrote:QR_BBPOST maybe some spots had been added...
It' is possible, i may update the post if you guys find that. :Grin:

Hey so I found him on route 21 on an island. Surfing south from Pallet Town he was on the right hand side not far down. :Angel:
Oh nice, that's same as me shown in video!
You may also interested in:
my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

mentalistmfl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

1 year ago

is he located differently according to time or accounts ? I mean, i couldn't find him in 4 diffrent places. So do i have to wait until i can access victory road or i can find him an other time?

User avatar
carlho
Contributor
Contributor
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Hong Kong
Career: Coffee Maker
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
Contact:

1 year ago

mentalistmfl wrote:QR_BBPOST is he located differently according to time or accounts ? I mean, i couldn't find him in 4 diffrent places. So do i have to wait until i can access victory road or i can find him an other time?
According to account only. (That's why I can't tell if the game developer add more random location(s) or not.)
You may also interested in:
my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

Aibrecht
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: canada
Career:
Gender:

1 year ago

found him on the island! now to find that feather....
“Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.”

User avatar
Xalina
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 1 year ago
Career:

1 year ago

Does theif work aswell?

User avatar
carlho
Contributor
Contributor
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Hong Kong
Career: Coffee Maker
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
Contact:

1 year ago

Xalina wrote:QR_BBPOST Does theif work aswell?
yea, frisk (to check if the poke holding item or not) works too
You may also interested in:
my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: thosapon and 4 guests