PRO: Xmas Update

Here is where important announcements and latest news about the game can be found!

Moderators: Community Coordinator, Developer

xephon12
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career:

Re: PRO: Xmas Update

Postby xephon12 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

So after more then a week hunting Xmas Swablu I got a shiny swablu and still 0 Xmas :( !
MecanoJilano
Champion
Champion
Career:

Postby MecanoJilano » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:27 pm

xephon12 wrote:Source of the post So after more then a week hunting Xmas Swablu I got a shiny swablu and still 0 Xmas :( !

Next week you'll have 8 Xmas, then. Also, don't complain about getting a shiny Swablu :D: (congratz, btw)
MadHatterAbi
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career:

Postby MadHatterAbi » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:32 pm

xephon12 wrote:Source of the post So after more then a week hunting Xmas Swablu I got a shiny swablu and still 0 Xmas :( !

I got shiny Delibird only, so really congratz for shiny Swablu! You will get some xmas poke soon :D
xephon12
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career:

Postby xephon12 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Yeah I guess the game is nicely trolling me ! ^^ thanks for the gongratz ^^
sk8trgod618
Pokémon Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Career:

Postby sk8trgod618 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:43 pm

I still feel like making things this rare could be part of the reason there are so many players botting. :(

Although, even if things weren't so rare, there would still be bots that catch hundreds of <whichever pokemon> to get as close to perfect iv as possible.

I would report bots and include video / screenshots, but there are so many that it's a waste of time for a player to do, when they don't even know if staff will handle it or not.

Please elect a staff member to do a bot sweep. Players don't have time to report 100 bots when they're trying to catch xmas pokemon before bots do.
han1996
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Career: Basketball

Postby han1996 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:53 pm

i dont get anything -_- and i see a guy sad being sad cause he got a shiny swablu lol
ImageImage
Lunamorie
Fresh Trainer
Fresh Trainer
Career:

Postby Lunamorie » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:21 am

With only 8 days lest till xmass im really starting to wounder when they are going to the the other quest we have had 1 quest so far .It was stated that there was going to be a few quest.I dont want to see it all droped on xmass eve if theres going to be 2+ .i mean if theres going to be timed events like only for them 2 days 23 eve and 24 xmass some people may not be on to do them or have the time and dont want to miss out. I know people are going to bash me for this saying be happy we even have something for xmass

yes im happy for the event but the first quest took 10 to 20mins to do and nothing else has been added yet in terms of quest just fills lacking
and we know nothing about how many more quest will be added whats there idea of a few 1 more quest 2 or 3 and will we need to have a team of 100s will we need to be able to go to johto or hoenn or will it all be in kanto. I love the event but if we are going to need x zones open or a team of 100 it would be nice to know for newer players and players that dont have 6 100s yet because it not needed to beat anything other thin bosses e4 can be rolled by 1 pokemon and thats the mindset for non pvpes most at least.
nicksupergod
Pro Trainer
Pro Trainer
Career: school

Postby nicksupergod » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:25 am

Lunamorie wrote:Source of the post With only 8 days lest till xmass im really starting to wounder when they are going to the the other quest we have had 1 quest so far .It was stated that there was going to be a few quest.I dont want to see it all droped on xmass eve if theres going to be 2+ .i mean if theres going to be timed events like only for them 2 days 23 eve and 24 xmass some people may not be on to do them or have the time and dont want to miss out. I know people are going to bash me for this saying be happy we even have something for xmass

yes im happy for the event but the first quest took 10 to 20mins to do and nothing else has been added yet in terms of quest just fills lacking
and we know nothing about how many more quest will be added whats there idea of a few 1 more quest 2 or 3 and will we need to have a team of 100s will we need to be able to go to johto or hoenn or will it all be in kanto. I love the event but if we are going to need x zones open or a team of 100 it would be nice to know for newer players and players that dont have 6 100s yet because it not needed to beat anything other thin bosses e4 can be rolled by 1 pokemon and thats the mindset for non pvpes most at least.

i have to agree we have been waiting a bit long i am anxious for another event :Crazy:

"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
POkenMON
Banned User
Banned User
Junior Trainer
Junior Trainer
Career:

Postby POkenMON » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:05 am

still waiting for the 2nd part :Smile:
miaofen
Career: