What are the game's controls?
- 1. Arrow Keys, AWSD, Swipe Screen, Click and Drag - Walking
- 2. SPACE BAR, Tap Screen - Talk to NPCs (Non-playable characters), read signs and interact with objects
- 3. ENTER - Speak in chat with other players
- 4. Left Mouse Button / Numbers - Selects/confirms choices
- 5. Right Mouse Button / Double Tap - Extra commands (try right-clicking a player)
How do I earn Pokedollars?
- You may gain some from defeating wild Pokémon and NPCs. You do not earn Pokémoney from PvP (player vs. player) battles.
How do I re-order my team?
- Click and drag a Pokemon at the top-left of your screen and drop it on the Pokemon you wish to swap it with.
Where do I go to heal my Pokemon?
- In most towns/cities, there are buildings with a red roof called a Pokémon Center. Simply enter inside the Pokémon Center and speak to the nurse to get them feeling well again.
How do I release or set free one of my Pokemon?
- Goto a Pokecenter, access your PC and drag your Pokemon you wish to release into the red bin, then click on "Yes" on the pop-up dialog box.
How do I store Pokemon into my PC?
- You can swap out a Pokemon from your PC with a Pokemon in your party. Or simply add your Pokemon to your PC, To do this just drag and drop your Pokemon from your party into your PC.
Where do I go to buy Pokeballs and Potions?
- In most towns/cities, there are Shops. Inside these shops you will be able to buy many in-game items.
How do I exit the game/log off?
- Whilst in-game, bring up the main menu (This can be done via pressing escape or using the button on the bottom panel.) You may then Log Out to the main Log In screen.
How do I save my game?
- Being a multi-player game that is constantly online, PRO saves itself automatically. Once you begin play, your progress will be saved automatically.
How do I battle another player?
- Right-click/Double Tap a player and select "Battle."
How do I trade another player?
- Right-click/Double Tap a player and select "Trade."